The Importance of Being Earnest
The University of Portsmouth Acting & Script Reading society presents an online rendition of “The Importance of Being Earnest” by Oscar Wilde.
Two gentlemen lead double lives in order to escape their tiresome duties. They fall in love with two women who will only marry someone with the name of Ernest. Will they be able to keep their secret identities and marry the women they love or will others have something to say about it!?
Available to stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cr3Qk8m4_Q
Age rating: All Ages
- John Worthing – Hannah Price
- Algernon Moncrieff – Umar Arif
- Lady Bracknell & Merriman – Mrinalini Chauhan
- Gwendolen Fairfax & Dr Chasuble – Emily Price
- Cecily Cardew – Tazmin Khan
- Miss Prism & Lane – Eryn Sharp
- Hannah Price
- Amy Price
- Sarah Price
- Lisa Price
- David Price